The origins of beer date back as far as 10,000, B.C. and virtually every culture throughout history has produced it. Ancient beer had much more nutritional value than bread at that time and was often safer to drink than the water. In some cultures, beer was a dietary staple and was referred to as liquid bread!
- 3.75″ Glass Mug of Beer Ornament
- Molded mouth-blown glass ornament
- Hand-painted and embellished with glitter
- Makes a great Christmas gift for the beer enthusiast
- Old World Christmas Ornaments