Based on a Saturday Evening Post Magazine cover by Egene Iverd, published in 1934.
Big Brother takes good care of his little Sis. Making sure to light the way with their freshly carved pumpkin jack-o-lantern in the dimly lit streets. “Don’t worry Sis, I’ll take care of you, she knows that she can always depend on him.
These two darling siblings are looking forward to Halloween excitement and fun. Dressed in vintage costumes, Big Brother is wearing a green one-piece circus suit with black tassel cone hat, he likes to do magic tricks. Sis with her long braids has an orange cat dress with a masquerade eye mask. Looking forward getting lots of candy on mischief night!
- Based on the Lighting The Pumpkin image illustrated by Eugene Iverd.
- Published on the front cover of the Saturday Evening Post Magazine Nov. 3rd, 1934 edition.
- Licensed by Saturday Evening Post Society.
- Hand-painted resin two piece vintage style figurine set.
- 11.5″ x 9.5″.
- Light with a battery operated votive, not included.
- Part of the Bethany Lowe Heirloom Collection.
- Limited production, only available while supplies last.