Halloween Fright Night is based on Fredric Stanley’s illustration published on the front cover of the Saturday Evening Post during the 1930’s.
Covered in white sheets, two boys in knickers, going out for a ghostly frightful Halloween night. Big brother holds up a lit carved orange jack-o-lantern to light the way. Scared by ghosts and goblins, his younger brother grabs him tight.
Halloween Frightful night Boys in their vintage clothing is a nice figurine piece. Reminiscent of simpler days of childhood times. Licensed by the Saturday Evening Post is collector worthy. Put in mirrored curio cabinet or on a shelf for a vintage inspired Halloween decoration.
- Based on the Halloween Scare image illustrated by Fredric Stanley.
- Published on the front cover of the Saturday Evening Post Magazine Nov. 2nd, 1935 edition.
- Licensed by Saturday Evening Post Society.
- Hand-painted resin vintage style figurine set.
- 10.75″ x 7.5″.
- Light with a battery operated votive, not included.
- Part of the Bethany Lowe Heirloom Collection.
- Limited production, only available while supplies last.